Writing a business plan can seem a daunting task - however it’s a crucial part of developing your business idea, defining your objectives, planning for growth, and helping you keep on-track.
A good business plan is also a requirement for acquiring most forms of funding.
This half day workshop provides practical advice for businesses on how to develop a business plan, including using our on-line templates.
The workshop consists of:
- Understanding the benefits of a business plan
- A detailed run through of the business template incorporating the key elements of a good business plan
- Understanding who the plan is being written for
- Defining your objectives
- Understanding your market
- Undertaking a SWOT analysis
- Setting your prices
- Creating sales projections
- Producing your profit and loss and cash flow projections
- Business planning control cycle
Please note that all attendees must first register their business with Business Northumberland, and then register their place on the event. This allows us to ensure that we can provide the right level of support to everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual(s) who has not registered for an event prior to attending.